Saturday, June 26, 2010

Christmas in July Special......



How is everyone,  




It is that time of the year in Australia, where everyone seems to Hibernate, and enjoys the company of their family and loved ones: I know the rest of the world is probably looking forward for a break and the Summer Holidays.

School Holidays are upon us and most of you will be busy entertaining your kids...and enjoy their company at the same time.

Most dads would have celebrated Father's day around the world, in Australia Dad's have to wait for September to do so...












In Australia and I believe some other countries around the world Celebrate Christmas in July...on the 25th July...I think it is more to do with the weather as it is very cold at that time of the year right in the middle of winter, in Melbourne you find certain places like Olinda up in the Dandenong hills all cafe's and shops are decorated in a Christmas theme.......
This time of the year I offer you all my loyal customer to place your Christmas Orders in my Christmas Section and you will receive a 10% discount off the total of your Christmas items...(PS this does not apply to postage or any other voucher offers that you might have). Please note that this is the only time in the year that I offer this Discount...


 I am sure like many most of you did in previous years take the opportunity and place your orders this offer lasts till the 25th July

You have a great of design to choose from and also the choice of having your own images... Just a reminder, you have a choice of the following:


  1. One of my designs or yours
  2. Colour background
  3. Colour ribbon
  4. Personal message
  5. Gift Box
These are not only great for Christmas but they make a beautiful gift for so many Occasions, Wedding favors, Christening and Baby Keepsakes,



Memorial Ball, Baby's First Christmas....your creativity is endless!












As you can see Pet Lovers,
Australian Lovers, great for Souvenirs to take overseas an actual product that is Individually Designed and Handcrafted in Australia by me...
















I am sure I will hear from you soon...

Marthese

2 comments:

Kristy @Loveandblasphemy said...

It's wild for me to think of winter in July! Love your website! Will have to keep you in mind for gift ideas in the future. Thanks for stopping by my site!

Romantic Flair Original said...

Thank you Kristy for stopping by...yes I agree with you...Personally I was brought up in Europe and still after 30 years living here I still find it hard to celebrate Christmas in Summer...but that the way it is...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails