Monday, July 5, 2010

Pet Keepsake ~~ Great Gifts ideas for all Pet Lovers ~~ Competition

Pet Keepsake ~~ Great Gifts ideas for all Pet Lovers ~~ Competition

      We are going to have some fun ....
  1. I would like you all pet lovers to upload  a picture of your beloved Pet the one that you have at present or perhaps one that you dearly lost and you might want to have a Memorial Ball for him or her and at the end of the Comp. You can enter more than one Pet if you wish.
  2. One of the cutest will be drawn at random and the winner will be Eligible to have a Free Personalized Bauble of their Pet. 
  3. This is open to all ....residents in Australia and overseas....
  4. You need to be a follower of this blog
  5. A member of My Face Book Page  leave a comment on my wall.
  6. Link to your blog or post of your choice. (P.S. this is a family Blog any links that I consider not suitable will be removed). Perhaps a blog post about your pet... or if you do not have a blog you can  leave your email address to be contacted if you win!



The Winner will:
  1. Have a choice of color background and ribbon
  2. Provide an image of your own to have on Bauble, try and choose one of your cutest shots that you have
  3. Personalized Message included
  4. Will be gift boxed
  5. Permission to use the image of finished product for future display on my sites or any other advertising material that I see fit. I like to randomly use images of my previous work to give people an idea of how different finished Baubles look. Your pet will be featured in future Posts.
  6. Finally be ready to have some fun........ GOOD LUCK!
  7. Winners will be announced on the 3rd August 2010 both on Face Book and on my Blog.


Just to remind you that these are great gifts for all occasions, Wedding favors or keepsakes, Christening, Baptism, or Baby's First Christmas, Teachers's Gifts,  Christmas Tree Decorations, etc...
You can use your own image or you can use one of the large range of designs that I have in store.
You can order these all the year round...

I always love your comments......you know everyone loves some attention........ :)

Drum roll: the winner for this competition is TOP CAT.....thank you all for participating!


10 comments:

Claire Atoxim said...

I had to crop that photo of PD, if I'm lucky enough to win, I'll email through a better copy.

Claire xx
Atoxim at gmail dot com

Christmas hampers said...

Personalised gifts are such great gift as they are specifically targetted for the recipient. Featuring a dog / pet is a great way to the heart fot he recipient.
For Gourmet Gifts visit http://www.huntervalleyhampers.com.au/

Romantic Flair Original said...

That is fine Claire...good luck..

Romantic Flair Original said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rach said...

Okay...I've really messed up with my entry for Sh'raz! Any way I can delete this competition entry and start all over and NOT use my hotmail address as my link from the photo?

rach said...

Okay....I've really messed up with my entry to this competition! Is there any way that I can delete my entry and start again and NOT use my hotmail account as the link from the photo? If I've doubled up on this comment, it's because I couldn't view it in the comments section.

Romantic Flair Original said...

Rach thank you for entering...do not worry...I have just deleted your entry...you can upload it again and link it to your blog if you wish...we all learn from each other and good luck with your entry :)

rach said...

Thanks. I think I've got it right this time around! Fingers crossed.

Romantic Flair Original said...

Thank you Rach...I sorted that out for you...Good Luck do not forget to join and follow and leave a remark on my Face Book Page...Cheers

Romantic Flair Original said...

Drum roll: the winner for this competition is TOP CAT.....thank you all for participating!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails