Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wow...Made it to the Finalists ~~ Handmade Mumpreneur of the Year ~~ at Connect2Mums


Proud to be Part of the finalists of the 2010 AusMumpreneur Awards 

     Firstly I like to thank Connect2mums for organizing these awards, it must have been an enormous task to organize. I like to thank the Panel for going through this tough process of all the nominees and come up with the list of Finalist which I am very proud to be part of

                    

I would also like to thank all the nominees that have taken part, they are all Winners in my eyes, as we all thrive to excel in our own way and you are part of a community that we learn, support each other in so many ways, sometimes even without knowing....



"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much"

Personally, I treasure to be in this category...this is who I am......I love being creative, I enjoy every minute that I spend, I also appreciate and am very Thankful for those who appreciate my creations and to have given them great pleasure in enjoying what I have created for them....This I can never thank you enough....as without you my creativity is not fulfilled.

I just realized from, what I have written just now ~~ how we are all working together.... so  again I say....

"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much"

Nominated for Handmade Mumpreneur Award

Finally I wish all the finalists the best of luck and enjoy the ride...Look forward to meet most of you at the awards night......







2 comments:

Nerdycomputergirl said...

Wow how exciting for you and congratulations on your nomination. How cute are the trophies?!

Karen

Romantic Flair Original said...

Thank you Karen...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails