Friday, September 3, 2010

Won these gorgeous Gift Tags and Card ...I thought I share them with you!

ANASTASIA DRAWING AND DREAMING


I would like to introduce to you Anastasia from Percival Road Designs........I happen to follow her blog as I love her creations.....

She says " love to day dream that one day I will be a working Illustrator. For now, Im so excited to be drawing on a regular basis, crafting and making things. I love fashion, drawing and craft especially paper crafts"
I can relate to that because I am an artist myself and cannot help myself stopping ...I enjoy it tremendously...!

I entered one of her Competitions on her Blog that I follow...why don't you check it out for yourself....She also has an Etsy Store  where you can see her range of designs, they are so gorgeous.....

This is what I won....I love them so much that I am finding it hard to part away....



Thank you Anastasia ..........xxx



1 comment:

Anastasia said...

im so happy you liked everything!!!
Hugs
Anastasia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails