Friday, November 26, 2010

And it is really counting time less than a month for my Special Day of the year...Christmas


25th November

And it is really counting time less than a month for my Special Day of the year...Christmas

I will not ramble on today ...as I know like me ...we are snowed under , either with work, or attending children activities etc!

I have to say welcome to all my new customers who seem to be coming from all over the world...welcome and it has been a pleasure working with you and I hope that I am making you feel special....as that is my motto all along... Thank you for the rest of you for your continuous support!
~~

This weekend you will find me at the

Mornignton Racecourse Twilght
Mornignton  Racecourse Rd mornington
Saturday 27th November  3pm – 8pm

Fairy Floss Markets

Berwick Leisure Cente 79 Manuka Rd Berwick.
Sunday, 28th November  9am ~2 pm


There is still time to order your Personalized items...I am working around the clock try to get your orders in time for Christmas...although bear in mind that these can be ordered all the year round

1.   Teacher’s gifts
2.   Corporate gifts
3.   Kris Kindle
4.   Just to say thank you
5.   Baby’s First Christmas
6.   Corporate Gifts
7.   Memorial keepsake
8.   Starting  a family tree
9.   Wedding keepsake, Christening gift and the list  is endless with these gorgeous baubles......
~~
Check out all the other lovely selection on Wooden toys, Puppets, Doll Houses, Miniatures, Great selection of gifts...Also the lovely range from Ascot Table ware..





Finally   Also
Giveaway

Do not forget to enter the Mega Christmas Giveaway that I am part of with other great store....click on the image and it will take you to the Competition to enter 

Look forward to hear from you all!
Kind regards
Marthese
PS: If you wish to unsubscribe please feel free to notify me here PS. Do not forget to check out the Specials and Giveaways that I have on at the moment....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails