Thursday, December 9, 2010

Romantic Flair Original re personalized items

Romantic Flair Original    re Personalized Items....


  Re Personalized items.. there is an approximate 1 week before they get shipped out after we confirm message ...I will still be taking orders, any orders that come after the 8th December..will not be guaranteed to be reached by Christmas unless u opt for Express post you can also pick up from studio in Rowville ... Another option with my Christmas Baubles is that I can offer you from what I have in stock ready to go with either a Merry Christmas, Baby's First Christmas or Greetings from Australia message .......I will do my best, but Mrs. Claus..Has only 2 pair of hands and 24 hrs in one day! If you are happy to place your orders I will process them the minute I find a spec of time! Also you can start placing your orders for next year..you think this is funny...but quite a few do...!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails