Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Are you after something special for your Baby, a Personalized Christening Gift perhaps?


Well well look what  I have been creating.....I am sure you would love this range that I have on offer in 5 different designs and 3 different colours (pink, blue and green) in the range!   


This Personalized Plate is an excellent Gift for:
  1. Christening
  2. Baby gift
You will have the Name, Date of Birth, Length, Weight and Time all printed on the plate.

Below you will see the range that is on offer!

When Ordering you need to choose below:
  1. size of plate
  2. design
  3. fill in details in comment box


the baby  collection


You will also find other gift  ideas for all occasions.  Please feel free to discuss any requests I am quite happy to help if  I can..... I appreciate your thoughts...

There is also the lovely Barefoot Range which is fantastic for Christening or Baby Gifts. I am also quite happy to organize  for you a selection of Baby Gifts and send them direct to receiver.

3 comments:

Baby Names said...

This blog has always been a source of inspiration and best stuff. Thanks

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this idea! Gorgeous! I'll have to get one at some point :) Stunning Marthese, as always! xxx

Romantic Flair Original said...

Thank you....more designs are coming soon ...am working on some Birthday Plates for kids.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails