Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Food for thought……


TulipsDuring the rest of the week, have a conversation with 3 people whom you have been promising yourself that you would catch up with.
Make someone’s day, light up their life, by offering a smile or a world of thanks for their courtesy or kindness; by offering affirmation for services done for you.
For example:
  • When you helped sort out my bill today, I couldn't help noticing how good at your job you are!
  • Thank you for taking the time to show me where that product was!
We can all make a difference to someone’s Life…have a think about it…how do you feel when someone gives you a compliment or pat you on the back for a job well done? Red heart

4 comments:

Marthese said...

Thank you Kirri for your input...yes sometimes we tend to get so self indulged that we forget that others around us might need a little bit more attention...a smile can make someone's day! Sometimes I pass people in the street or in the shops, and by just giving a smile I feel that have passed on some positiveness!
I like this quote "Smile and the world will smile back at you"

Kirri White said...

Your post reminded me that I need to be less self conscious, thinking about how other people perceive me or if I am "doing good" and just to appreciate that we are all in this together and can have such a positive impact on other's lives just by taking the time to notice, thank and apreciate. Thank you!

Michelle DennisEvans said...

Beautiful post - so lovely to encourage and connect with people

Marthese said...

Thank you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails