Friday, April 29, 2011

Downtime….Important update!

My on Line Store.....




For those of you who have been trying to access my On Line Store, without success, unfortunately we are experiencing a downtime due to problems with current server. It has been down for almost a day now...which is very frustrating for all of you and myself....as it is effecting people trying to make their purchases.
We are being notified with updates and I know they are doing their best to hurry things up...but apparently this was quite major. I have never experienced this since I had my Site on line.
In the meantime if you are after something specific that I can help you with, you can place your order via email and I will do my best to try and help you. I am posting updates on Blog, Facebook page and Twitter as I receive any news.




Thank you for your patience and support as always.


Kind Regards
Marthese

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails