Thursday, April 14, 2011

Food for thought…..


j0422449

Do you listen to others?

Do you notice reactions to the different ‘voices’ of people in your day, for example: members of your family, friends, people at work or in shops, public transport, or maybe on line?
Do these words invite you to live more generously?
What does this attentive listening teach you about your attitudes and actions?
Today I was blessed to see this in my read on Face Book, and I thought how wonderful to see people that they care about each other….

This lady, Tanya Love from 'Love Bytes'…..
has 5 kids of her own, and see what she got up to……









Each and everyone of us can do something, sometimes we do not even know we are doing it!  Red heart


Food for thought….


FYBF

7 comments:

Marthese said...

Thank you Tanya for stopping by...Keep up the good work...great to see people like you!

Glowless said...

Food for thought indeed. Hearing the inflections, watching the body language... it's so much more than just listening.

Krafty Max Originals said...

Hop'pin by from 'FlogYoBlog Friday'. I'm following your blog now, wont you please come and follow me back?? ~KM

href="http://kraftymax.blogspot.com/p/hops.html">Krafty Max Originals

Marthese said...

Yes it is amazing..what we can see, hear & notice when we actually listen!

Marthese said...

I also think...that listening is a reward in itself...as one can learn so much more from others ...people who do not have time to listen to others, they are the ones that are missing out!

Jodie Thompson said...

I think since becoming a mother I have become more attentive to what is going on around me, and happier to sit back and listen than feel the need to hear the sound of my own voice. Happy FYBF!

Tanya Love said...

Oh, wow, I am truly humbled! Marthese, thank you so much for your support and your very beautiful words. Your encouragement keeps me on track and focused on seeing the project to the very end! Thank you so much again!! tan.x.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails