Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Geelong here I come...off to market we go again this weekend…..”fairy floss markets”


Fairyfloss A4 Flyer_Berwick
 fairy floss markets is an event where you will find all gorgeous items handmade for Babies and Children.


I love taking part in this event. The quality of the items that you find for purchase are of very high quality, and I am sure you will be impressed, I do not have to keep bragging on about it.


Their events are all held in comfortable inside venues. This time around it will be at the:


Deakin Waterfront Campus in Geelong

1 Gheringhap Street
GEELONG VIC 


Personally I will be displaying  quite a few items from Educational range, also my favorite Barefoot Range. You will also see some of my personalized items that I can create to your own individual needs.


If you intend to come along and you are after something from my Store, I am quite happy to bring it over to Geelong for you to pick up.


Look forward to see some of your there….


image

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails