Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bloggers Brunch ~~ reviewing Bebe by minihaha


Part 7 ~~ a continuation of my experience that I had at the awesome ~~Bloggers Brunch organized by Parenting Group TV Show, “Room to Grow”…..& Sponsors…. 

DSCF4512



I was very impressed with this gorgeous loveable Floppy (Bunny)Baby Rattle from one of the Bebe range by minihaha that I was given to review .


It  comes in a nice and soft material to compliment your baby skin.


Minihaha  & Hiawatha have been established since 1994, and they offer 5 exclusive labels, including Bebe by Minihaha, Fox & Finch, Minihaha  WOOF, and Tahlia. They offer the most gorgeous range in kids fashion, from babies & toddlers right through the tween fashionistas.


Believe it or not, they offer the most gorgeous range for boys as well…..


Their range is superb, from pretty & whimsical to casual & quirky. So if you are a fashionista mum you cannot go past this one……..just follow me here and see for yourself.


Thank you minihaha  for giving me the opportunity to review your product...I will certainly recommend it to some of my colleagues.


Sign up for our free newsletter! Click to view
image

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails