Friday, July 29, 2011

Inspiring blogging here I come….

Romantic Flair Original

Nuffnang Blogopolis Conference 2011
What a weekend I have up my sleeve this weekend.
First the Bloggers Brunch on Friday, and then the Nuffnang blogopolis on Saturday. 
No wonder I am so excited that I cannot concentrate on anything else.
I am so looking forward to extending my knowledge of Blogging and learning the tools of the trade. Blogging has become part of my life. I like to write, and I find expressing myself through blogging has become very important part of my life and my business.


We shall be covering subjects like :
Blog Branding/Marketing
Blog Photography
Improving Blog Content
Working With Brands
Tools of the Trade
Editorial vs. Advertorial
The Australian Blogosphere


What a programme….I know by the end of the day I am going to be blown away.
I am also terribly excited as I am going to meet some lovely other bloggers that I have been talking on line for the past year or so. I think it will be impossible to meet or greet everyone as there is going to be 140 attendees….the future Australian Bloggers.
I am having lunch with the wonderful Brenda from Mummytime and also  the wonderful lady behind Digital Parents, who organized through the forum for some of the members who are attending the conference as well to get together for lunch.
Then at night we have Nuffnang Post-Blogopolis Drinks…..Phew…I think it is is going to be a  day to remember and full of excitement….


See some of you there!


image

Sign up for our free newsletter! Click to view

4 comments:

Marti @ Brass In My Pocket said...

Hope you have a great time.  Fingers crossed I can make it to the next one :)

OscarsMum said...

I look forward to meting you there Marthese.

Marthese said...

Please come and introduce yourself...if I do not see you...would love to meet you:)

Marthese said...

I am sure you will hear all about it on different posts....and yes it will be great to attend the next one...I am sure it is going to be a learning experience.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails