Saturday, July 16, 2011

Off to Lardner Park this Sunday ~~ Craft Market Australia


DSCF4461
As much I do not like the cold in the winter markets, but there is something about them, that reminds me of The Christmas Season that I was used to as a child…..
I know some of my customers that have a European or American Background would feel the same…..
As much as I love Australia, I still cannot get used to having Christmas in the hot weather…!
Anyway….we are at the moment almost heading to Christmas in July 25th….so just a friendly reminder the Christmas in July special is still on..will finish on the 25th July…so browse all the designs I have in offer for you and start thinking of placing your orders for this Christmas as you will save and you will avoid the rush that builds up for Christmas.

CAPRI DINNER SET X 3 PLATES FUNKY DESIGNSYou will also see my extensive display of my Christmas Tableware..which you can purchase or place your layby for Christmas.












My personalized selection will be on display as well…..


IMGP2689baby - Copy
So where will you find me this weekend..yes that’s right Lardner Park
Lardner Park
Burnt-Store Road, Drouin (Melway Map: X912 U8)  

Sunday 9am to 2pm

image

Sign up for our free newsletter! Click to view

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails