Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I find Peace in nature….Dubai Desert at Sunset…


This is one treasured moment (in the Sand Dunes of Dubai Desert), I experienced in my travels, my camera played up on the day and died on me.
These are the only 2 images that I managed to have…as you see the camel is posing right infront where the sun is coming down. It was a magical moment that I still cherish  (one that I dig in when I want to remember special moments to pick me up)!


Sunset-in-Dubai-Desert

CAMELS_ON_SAND

 
image
Sign up for our free newsletter!
Take a look at the Specials at present…. Also if you want to check out more specials and you want some great giveawayscheck this out!
Christmas by Romantic Flair Original

18 comments:

Trish said...

Gorgeous images Marthese , love the camels.

sannah said...

beautiful pictures, happy wordless wednesday!

Missy Boo said...

Having lived in Abu Dhabi for 4 years, I can tell you that the fine desert sand probably got in and killed your camera! Happy WW

Daisy said...

What an amazing moment! I'm so glad your camera held out for those last two shots!

ACajunDownUnder said...

Awesome photos.  I just love the first one.  Never been to Dubai, but I may have to add it to my list

Veronica @ Mixed Gems said...

I can imagine that setting being peaceful. There is so little around to be distracting or cluttering for the mind. Happy WW.

Ash said...

How beautiful! I miss seeing you at Mathildas!

Marthese said...

Thank you @29ecbe0f1148f95f6276f4dd0c8fe5a5:disqus , you were not down in Melbourne this week were you...because I did not see you there? It was nice to catch up every so often!

Marthese said...

Thank you @0045a877f303f4c10c8ead0063bacc0c:disqus , yes it is a complete different expierience:)

Marthese said...

@twitter-91549140:disqus , it is a very interesting place...it always seems to be changing as it is still in the development state.

Marthese said...

@daisy:twitter yes it so frustrating when you want to take a special shot, and your battery goes flat or something else happens...

Marthese said...

@9260328b4321fea4b77002e76e39ce76:disqus okay, I have never been to Abu Dhabi, but I think it is very similar?

Marthese said...

Thank you @Sannah:disqusand welcome....:)

Marthese said...

Hi @f9427e108c7c07f580c6869442a7a87f:disqus ...thank you, there is something about photographing camels

Ewa said...

nice shots!

Marthese said...

@d77f432cbd116b93efbcd4b11ea745cd:disqus  thank you and welcome!

Julie Brown said...

Those photos are truly amazing...a little jealous to say the least.  Camels, sunset, travel sounds exotic.

Marthese said...

Yes it was quite a pleasant experience @google-9384b14de4c5e4b21e3b29f17b5b103e:disqus 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails