Friday, September 16, 2011

Are you after a different keepsake or gift for your Pet?

There is quite a few animal lovers out there. We treat our pets with great love, they are friends for ever. Pets are so special to some people that they love to get special gifts for them. It is also a very big trauma loosing a pet. I know I was so upset when I had to put our dog down.


These are some great Pet gift ideas, of what I have done for some of my customers.


Hamish-personalized-pet-pla
image
Sign up for our free newsletter!
Other
  • $30 voucher to spend in the Doll House Furniture section check it out at Stuff With Thing
  • $30.00 Gift Voucher to be able to buy something from the Barefoot range check it out here......
  • Educational Gift Voucher at Stuff with thing at the moment….
Take a look at the Specials at present…. Also if you want to check out more specials and you want some great giveaways…check this out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails