Friday, September 2, 2011

Red hill Market is back on tomorrow…..


000430-media-18496-imagesCAQGPSSS

After the closure for the winter season, I am looking forward to exhibit tomorrow at Red Hill Market.


You will find me as usual in the shed next to the Children Playgrounds. Please feel free to let me know if you want me to bring something over for you from my Store......I am more than willing too do so.


Christmas lead up is now on….do not leave till late to place your orders.......as this year I might have to stop taking orders earlier than normal.


Some new items that I will be exhibiting for the first time….something for Dad-to-Be which will be great for Father’s day.


Dads-to-be-mug 350

Also have added one of my favorite Christmas designs, now available on mugs, to compliment the rest of the tableware, also a  perfect gift for that special person or friend….


Christmas-Scenes-Mugs-
See some of you there…


image

Sign up for our free newsletter!
Other
Take a look at the Specials at present…. Also if you want to check out more specials and you want some great giveaways…check this out!

Romantic Flair Original

2 comments:

Ash said...

Hope you had a wonderful day at the markets! Those mugs for dads are gorgeous!

Marthese said...

Thank you @29ecbe0f1148f95f6276f4dd0c8fe5a5 it went quite well considering it was the first one back in season...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails