Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Reminiscing going through some of the images of one of my trips back home (Malta)!

While I am having a break, no I am not in Malta……although I so wish I was, I thought I share with you some gorgeous moments.


These below are some of the shots of the Port in Malta. It is situated in Valetta which is the capital of Malta. I am sorry to say, but although we can have beautiful weather here, nothing beats the blue skies back home….no wonder the sea is always brilliant blue.

VALETTA BEAUTIFULL HARBOUR

This is the opening of the Harbour!


VALETTA HARBOUR

This looking just across…where you see 2 of the 3 old cities. This is where I was brought up…and in summer we spend quite a few nights with dad fishing at the edge of those fortifications…..


VALETTA UPPER BARRAKA THE THREE CITIES

Ah……beautiful memories!
Hope you are all having a great week!




image
Sign up for our free newsletter!
Other

Take a look at the Specials at present…. Also if you want to check out more specials and you want some great giveaways…check this out! Romantic Flair Original

10 comments:

the parenting files - tahlia said...

what beautiful photos. a place a have heard lots about :) x

Sif Dal said...

So much blue, so much white - exactly the way I picture Malta!

Kirsty said...

Wow it looks like such a beautiful place! 

Veronica @ Mixed Gems said...

I love travel memories relived through photos. It's not as good as the holiday itself but still good for a mini-break. I've used many of my favourites as my screen saver.

Tina said...

Gorgeous photos, Marthese. Looks so beautiful! x

Marthese said...

Hi the parenting files - tahlia ...hmmmm I wonder what you have heard?

Thank you for stopping by xx

Marthese said...

Sif Dal , yes it is beautifull, thank you for stopping by:)

Marthese said...

Yes Kirsty it is beautiful...but then I am biased LOL

Marthese said...

Yes @308ad8863824f94f34da59a475aee5e5 I totally agree...I so much love going through them again and remember the blissful memories:)

Marthese said...

Thank you @e82ea92db12f363a6c842efeb6f846e8 ...I totally agree...but then I am totally biased :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails