Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sometimes,you have to put the sails up and keep on sailing……




This is how I feel at the moment….


IMG_0181[1]
You might say why?


Well…a new chapter in my life is evolving. My family home for the last ten years, and my studio, my work place have lately been sold.  We have placed it on the market, just before Christmas last year, it virtually sold straightaway, the first day it went on the market, but the buyers did not come up with the money, as they had money tied up overseas and the bank did not come up with the money…..Ah well we said perfect..it will give us time to finish off our other house we are building, and we can settle into the year in my quite season.


Well that did not happen, we had to go again the second time, and yet again the sale fell through…..AHHHHHHHHHHH!


The heavy downpours that we had, made our building take longer ….until we came to lock up stage….this was a very painful journey, but in a way enjoyable.


Well, now it has defiantly sold. Now the pressure to finish off the other one before we have to shift is on, my poor husband is working around the clock, I on the other hand is going through panic stations every so often, but then sometimes I blame meno pause…no no..I think we have too much on our plate. But then I really believe things happen for a reason. Really at the moment I do not know why it had to happen at this time.


Pressure, Pressure, pressure……..


IMG_0185[1]

My Busiest time of the year is just started, and to top it up I have to pack a house, my studio, and run and chase to finish off the other one…On the other hand, I know God will be with us, so I decided to sale on, take one day at a time, and I am sure we will get to our destination.



I wrote this post, so when, I  feel that everything seems to be so hard, I come here and read it over and over again to find some strength.



image
Sign up for our free newsletter!

Take a look at the Specials at present…. Also if you want to check out more specials and you want some great giveaways…check this out!
Romantic Flair Original

4 comments:

Cheryl Ferguson said...

I can relate to this.  Things have not been easy for me and my little unit these past couple of years but throughout it all we grin and bear it, knowing it can't last forever...

...And suddenly, here we are with a dozen things all falling into place at once!  It's going to be rough seas over the next few months but we're going to reap rewards when we reach our destination...I'm kind of scared but very excited too!!

Just ride the storm Marthese  :o)

Marthese said...

Thank you Cheryl Ferguson ...the unknown is always scary, but I am trying to look at the end of the rainbow.

Laney @ Crash Test Mummy said...

Hang in there.  It always works out when you need it to :)

Marthese said...

I am trying...it is very much full on at the moment...thank you :) @216b896d6a2988d7e27f4205c81de29a 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails