Monday, September 5, 2011

Time for a break and smell the roses…..

flor31I hope all you Dad’s out there were spoilt on your Special Day of the Year!


This week is time out for me and my husband…so I am going to be away from my studio and online for a while, you might see me popping here and there, but I try not . I think it is great from time to time that one have a little break from the normal routine. It can give one lot’s of energy and a chance to revitalize. I will definitely need it as on my return I will be hit with the Christmas lead up ….


So I wish you all a great week ahead and feel free to enter some of these lovely Giveaways. Some lovely people have reviewed some of my products, and have organized a giveaway on their blog….Check them out!


image
Sign up for our free newsletter!
Other
Take a look at the Specials at present…. Also if you want to check out more specials and you want some great giveaways…check this out!

Romantic Flair Original

2 comments:

suzieblonde said...

Marita from Stuff With Thing sent me, what a wonderful site you have!!!  keep up the good work, lovely.

Marthese said...

Thank you @5457c2b005016aae1fa410776682e523 for stopping by:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails