Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Last week I exhibited at the "Elmore Field show" ......

 
IMG_0212

For those perhaps that follow me, know that I stayed in Bendigo, as I was exhibiting at the Elmore Field Show. I look forward to this show, which I have been doing for the last 4 years now. Although it sis a full on week, by the time I drive all the way set up and a 3 day full on show, I end up exhausted by Thursday.


In the meantime, at night I enjoy looking around Bendigo, with the charms of a lovely city, Lake Weeroona in the middle of the city, surrounded with lush and gorgeous Parks.
 
In my relaxing time I snapped a few shots around the lake which I thoroughly enjoyed walking around.


IMG_0208
 
IMG_0209

IMG_0210
    IMG_0213

Very peaceful and serene……………..

image
Sign up for our free newsletter!
Other
Take a look at the Specials at present…. Also if you want to check out more specials and you want some great giveaways…check this out!

Romantic Flair Original


I am linking up with  My Little Drummer Boys this week….
Wordless Wednesday although I have said a fair bit ……..Smile

2 comments:

Trish said...

Happy WW.
Thanks for linking up your beautiful lake images.

Marthese said...

Cheers Trish 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails