Thursday, April 5, 2012

Who loves Avocado's? ~~ Guacamole by FressureFoods

The latest Avocado’s products that I am sure if you like avocado's you will fall in love with!

 

fresh-avocado




Well lately attending a Bloggers event organized by Kids Business I was introduced to these delicious Avocado Spreads by FressureFoods, that just hit the Australian Market.







We all know how much Avocado's are so high in nutritional value. Well thanks to a Kiwi brilliant thinking, we have on our Supermarkets shelves these convenient packs with 2 separate sealed 100grms portions inside each pack. Each pack is equivalent to 2 avocados.




They come in 3 flavors..

  • All natural Avocado Spread

  • All natural Mild Guacamole

  • All Natural Spicy Guacamole

avocado-packs

 

They are delicious on toast, as an alternative to your regular spread, or served in salads, or as a base for your own dips…You can follow some great recipes that they have shared on their website.

This is what I did for myself for lunch today using one of the spicy guacamole pack

DSCF5318

I spread the spicy guacamole on the bread

DSCF5319

layered it with fresh spinage, mushrooms, tomatoes, ham & cheese

DSCF5320

and viola, a very healthy sandwich for lunch………

So yes I am quite happy to recommend this delicious, healthy spread. The only thing that I found for my taste, it is a bit on the salty side. Maybe I tasted it more, as I do not use salt to cook. A suggestion that I would make is to have it available also in a low salt option, as it may hinder those people who cannot have as much salt in their diet to use it.

Thank you FressureFoods for coming up with this awesome idea. I am sure that it will find a place in my fridge and enjoyed on various occasions.

Disclosure: I was given samples to try and I wrote a review. No financial payment was offered nor accepted for this post. All opinions expressed are purely my own.


marthese (2) image

About Marthese
Marthese is the face behind:
twitter buttons facebook buttons youtube buttons linkedin buttons Follow Me on Pinterest
Check out our latest  Giveaway & Specials

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails