Friday, September 21, 2012

More Talk about Mudpuppy beautifully designed toys and gifts…..

Yes there is a lot of talk about our new range of Mudpuppy in store!


I personally fell in love with them, as you well know I am always on the hunt of something special to introduce in my store, and these caught my eye.

I have already spoken about the range of puzzles that I have introduced. This time I will talk about these gorgeous Magnetic Design Sets which sure to please and treasure by boys and girls.


Construction-magnetic-350   Dinosaurs-magnetic-350
dress-up-stable-magnetic-200   mermaid-magnetic-puzzle-350

Magnetic Design Sets from Mudpuppy are great on a rainy day or on the go. Each hinged tin holds 4 illustrated background scenes on 2 double-sided cards and 3 sheets of interchangeable magnets. Magnets adhere to the tin, so parts don't get strewn about.

What's the purpose?

Mudpuppy Magnetic Figures are designed to have magnetic clothes and accessories or parts that are applied to a template like a doll or robot body against the background scene. In Magnetic Design Sets, you mix and match parts on the background. 

Educational:

  • imaginative play
  • designing
  • creating
  • vocabulary and language development

Great for:

  • family environment
  • classrooms
Earth-friendly and safe: Recommended for ages 6+. Phthalate free and printed with nontoxic inks.
With these gorgeous illustrated deigns I am sure it will please creative minds and set them to work.

Love introducing to you awesome finds that I have introduced in store

marthese (2)
image

About Marthese
Marthese is the face behind:
twitter buttons facebook buttons youtube buttons linkedin buttons Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails