Thursday, November 1, 2012

Melbourne Christmas Market Event…..Sunday 9th December 2012 Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm


Melbourne Christmas Market Event…..










What an exciting time Christmas is!  Christmas day, apart from celebrating the Birth of Jesus, I see a lot of people come together to celebrate this special day, share quality time and exchange gifts as a tradition that has been going for so many years.


 

Personally, this is my favourite time of the year, I so much love Christmas, I am also a Christmas Baby, born only 4 days before Christmas. My parents say they never forget that Christmas I brought so much joy to them.

Work wise, have called myself Mrs Claus for quite a while now, as I specialize in organizing your Christmas Decorations with special ones like these.

Baubles-600


I  source out a variety of special items, which most of you have the pleasure of enjoying themselves or giving to someone else.


products-display


I also specialize in creating Personalized Gifts for every occasion.

When Esther from LR decided to create Melbourne Christmas Event,
I was the first one to put my name down.  So yes I am exhibiting at this event. I firmly believe in Esther, as she dedicates 100% to her work, and I am sure it is going to be a great success.

There is going to be an array of 70 Business showcasing and selling their products just in time for Christmas. Here you will not find the every day products that you will find at every major department store…….! You will be spoiled with the variety on offer, and I am sure you will find that something special for all!

By visiting Melbourne Christmas Market Page on Facebook you will have an idea of who is going to exhibit.

Also below I am creating a link for those Exhibitors to create a link either to their On line store or to their Face book Page.

All you Exhibitors are welcome to leave a link down here by following the prompts and also to leave a comment. It will be nice to share this around so more people will get to know about this fantastic Event.
So here are all the details of this event:

Date: Sunday 9th December 2012
Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Venue: Plenty Ranges Arts & Convention Centre
35 Ferres Boulevard, South Morang VIC



35 Ferres Boulevard, South Morang VIC


So who are we going to see there?

hollyberries hollyberries hollyberries hollyberries hollyberries hollyberrieshollyberries

marthese (2)
image

About Marthese
Marthese is the face behind:
twitter buttons facebook buttons youtube buttons linkedin buttons Follow Me on Pinterest


2 comments:

Lolafr said...

It's good that I found a place where they start to give ideas for Christmas gifts... I was thinking of books as gifts http://www.katagogi.com/aida396846_1112229929_108624 ... Or people won't appreciate that?

Stacey Richardson Howard said...

Hi Marthese, what a gorgeous blog :) Max & Me Designs will be at the Melbourne Christmas Event. Every Max & Me product has been designed and crafted in Melbourne using postage stamps from all over the world. Our product range includes artwork, giftware and jewellery. Pop by our website www.maxandmedesigns.com or join us on Facebook www.facebook.com/maxandmedesigns to find out more.
See you at the Market : )
~ Stacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails